Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour (1D/1N)
Just want to see Bromo? This tour suits you. Suitable for people who only have 1D 1N in Surabaya.
This tour is suitable for group of friends and travelers on a budget. We recommend if there are at least 4 or more people because you will be able to enjoy the amazing sunrise views. We cover the following attractions:
- Mount Bromo
Hotel Pickup and Drop off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pickup and drop off can be arranged:
DAY 1 SURABAYA- BROMO AREA
- Pick up from Juana International Airport/Hotel in Surabaya.
- Travel to Mount Bromo Area.
DAY 2 BROMO AREA – SURABAYA
- See the spectacular sunrise from Penanjakan (Best view to see Sunrise) by Jeep 4WD at 4:30am
- You will enjoy the beautiful Sunrise then we go back to Jeep 4WD , continue to Hill of Love and you can take a photo stop there. We will go to the Jeep Parking area through the sea of sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go by foot or rent horse/pony. The trip around 20 minutes. You will have to climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Go to Padang Rumput (Savana) and Pasir Berbisik (Whispering Sand or Sea of Sand).
- Transfer to Jeep and back to our car at about 8-9am. Have breakfast.
- Travel back to Surabaya.
Our tour is finished here.
Add On Items:
- Garuda Indonesia Airlines
- Should the customer choose this option, our tour will finish at Banyuwangyi Airport instead of taking the customer by car back to Surabaya.
- Includes Airport Transfer from hotel/resort stay in Ijen to Banyuwangyi Airport
- Flight time is 1 hour and the plane departs Banyuwangyi at 1315pm (WIB, Jakarta time)
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email with the contact to tie up for your trip.
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- All entrance fee, donations
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking guide will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Other tours and meals than mentioned in the program.
- Donkey/Horse fee to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$10 for round trip/pax
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater:
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 13 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo.
What To Bring
- Warm Jacket, head cover, good mask, good grip shoes. Temperatures ranges from 8 – 22 degress celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Sock and Glove (Can be purchased at the mountains for $5-$10 but these are bought along the roadside from the villagers. Thus, it is not 100% that they will be selling everyday)
- Sunblock (if needed) , torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
If you cancel within 36 hours from the time that you book, we will issue you a 90% refund. The 10% is due to online transaction charges.
SGD 140 /PAX
4 pax, $110 each
6 pax, $100 each
10+ pax, $90 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at email@example.com