Taman Safari & Mount Bromo Tour (3D/2N)
Suitable for if you don’t want to spend too much time travelling in a car and just want to enjoy a wild holiday.
This tour is suitable for group of family, friends, co-workers and lovers. We recommend if there are at least 4 or more people because you will be able to enjoy the amusement park. We cover the following attractions:
- Mount Bromo
- Taman Safari
Hotel Pickup and Drop off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pickup and drop off can be arranged:
DAY 1 SURABAYA-TAMAN SAFARI PRIGEN
- Pick up from Juana International Airport/Hotel in Surabaya.
- Travel to Taman Safari Prigen.
- Explore Taman Safari in the afternoon.
- Check into Safari resort and rest for the day.
DAY 2 TAMAN SAFARI-BROMO AREA
- Visit the animals in the exhibit by rented car.
- Drop off at amusement centre. You can enjoy yourself with some paintball or visit the Safari Water World. You can view more information here: https://safariprigen.com/entertainment-id
- Drive you back to baobab resort. in the afternoon.
- Rest in Baobab resort for the night (prepare for early morning wake up call).
DAY 3 BROMO AREA – SURABAYA
- Leave the resort about 130am. See the spectacular sunrise from Penanjakan (Best view to see Sunrise) by Jeep 4WD at 3:30am
- You will enjoy the beautiful Sunrise then we go back to Jeep 4WD , continue to Hill of Love and you can take a photo stop there. We will go to the Jeep Parking area through the sea of sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go by foot or rent horse/pony. The trip around 20 minutes. You will have to climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Go to Padang Rumput (Savana) and Pasir Berbisik (Whispering Sand or Sea of Sand).
- Transfer to Jeep and back to Bromo hotel. Have breakfast at 10:30am and checkout.
- Drive you to Surabaya. Head to the house of Sampoerna and then head to Pasar Atom. We will then drop you at Swiss Bellinn Hotel Tunjunagan by 630pm.
Our tour is finished here.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email with the contact to tie up for your trip.
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- All entrance fee, donations
- Standard shared room in Bromo Permai or Adas Villa or Cafe Lava or Cemara Indah for Bromo. Standard shared room in Arabica or Catimor or Ijen Resto Homestay.
- 2 Breakfast
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking guide will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
- 1 Night hotel stay in Baobab Resort
- 1 Night hotel stay in Swiss Bell-inn
- Car transfer to House of Sampoerna and Pasar Atom
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Other tours and meals than mentioned in the program.
- Donkey/Horse fee to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater :
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Estimated Entrance Fee to Tama Safari Prigen:
- Safari Prigen = Rp 140,000/person (weekday) & Rp 180,000/ person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 13 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo.
What To Bring
- Warm Jacket, head cover, good mask, good grip shoes. Temperatures ranges from 8 – 22 degress celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Sock and Glove (Can be purchased at the mountains for $5-$10 but these are bought along the roadside from the villagers. Thus, it is not 100% that they will be selling everyday)
- Sunblock (if needed) , torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
2 pax = 1 standard room
3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
4 pax = 2 standard rooms
5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
6 pax = 3 standard rooms
7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
8 pax = 4 standard rooms
9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
10 pax = 5 standard rooms
If you cancel within 36 hours from the time that you book, we will issue you a 90% refund. The 10% is due to online transaction charges.
SGD 380 /PAX
4 pax, $360 each
5 pax, $350each
10+ pax, $330 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org