Taman Safari & Mount Bromo & Mount Ijen Tour (4D/3N)
Suitable for those who have more time and would like to enjoy the nature of East Java.
This tour is suitable for group of family, friends, co-workers and lovers. We recommend if there are at least 4 or more people because you will be able to enjoy the amusement park. We cover the following attractions:
- Mount Bromo
- Taman Safari
- Mount Ijen
Hotel Pickup and Drop off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pickup and drop off can be arranged:
DAY 1 SURABAYA-TAMAN SAFARI
- Pick up from Juana International Airport/Hotel in Surabaya.
- Travel to Taman Safari Prigen.
- Explore Taman Safari in the afternoon.
- Check into Safari resort and rest for the day.
DAY 2 TAMAN SAFARI-BROMO AREA
- Visit the animals in the exhibit by rented car.
- Drop off at amusement centre. You can enjoy yourself with some paintball or visit the Safari Water World. You can view more information here: https://safariprigen.com/entertainment-id
- Travel to Mount Bromo Area in the afternoon.
- Check into Jiwa Jawa Hotel and rest for the day.
DAY 3 BROMO AREA – KAWAH IJEN
- See the spectacular sunrise from Penanjakan (Best view to see Sunrise) by Jeep 4WD at 3:30am
- You will enjoy the beautiful Sunrise then we go back to Jeep 4WD , continue to Hill of Love and you can take a photo stop there. We will go to the Jeep Parking area through the sea of sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go by foot or rent horse/pony. The trip around 20 minutes. You will have to climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Go to Padang Rumput (Savana) and Pasir Berbisik (Whispering Sand or Sea of Sand).
- Transfer to Jeep and back to Bromo hotel. Have breakfast at 10:30am and checkout by 11am.
- Travel to Ijen area and reach there around 4pm. Have lunch at local restaurant along the route to Ijen.
- Check in to Jiwa Jawa Ijen and rest for the day.
DAY 4 KAWAH IJEN (BLUE FIRE PROGRAM) – SURABAYA
- Checkout around 1:30am and travel to Paltuding area.
- Have breakfast in the car with packet food.
- Reach Paltering at approximately 2am, this is the permit post before hiking to Ijen peak.
- At the peak , we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. The Blue flames is dependent on the moon light and rain. Thus, if the weather is good, you will be able to see the Blue Flames. We cannot guarantee 100% that it will be available due weather but we can guarantee that we bring you to the view point.
- At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to the Ijen peak before going back to Paltuding.
- Return to hotel for shower around 9am and have breakfast.
- Travel to Banyuwangyi Airport to take the 1:15pm flight from Banyuwangyi to Surabaya by Garuda Indonesia.
Our tour is finished here.
Add On Items:
- Garuda Indonesia Airlines
- Should the customer choose this option, our tour will finish at Banyuwangyi Airport instead of taking the customer by car back to Surabaya.
- Includes Airport Transfer from hotel/resort stay in Ijen to Banyuwangyi Airport
- Flight time is 1 hour and the plane departs Banyuwangyi at 1315pm (WIB, Jakarta time)
- Highly recommended for couples or working adults who want a comfortable stay.
- This option includes 3 night resort stay.
- Name of resort in Safari – Taman Safari Resort
- Name of resort in Bromo – Jiwa Jawa Bromo/Baobab Resort
- Name of resort in Ijen – Ijen View Resort/ Jiwa Jawa Ijen
- We reserve the right to choose either of the above resorts depending on availability during dates of travel by our customer.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email with the contact to tie up for your trip.
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- All entrance fee, donations
- Jiwa Jawa Bromo and Jiwa Jawa Ijen Stay
- 2 Breakfast
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking guide will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals not mentioned above as it is difficult to cater to everyone’s dietary preference.
- Donkey/Horse fee to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Estimated Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater:
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Ijen = Rp 150,000/person (weekday) & Rp 200,000 /person (weekend)
- Estimated Entrance Fee to Tama Safari Prigen:
- Safari Prigen = Rp 140,000/person (weekday) & Rp 180,000/ person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 13 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
What To Bring
- Warm Jacket, head cover, good mask, good grip shoes. Temperatures ranges from 8 – 22 degress celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Sock and Glove (Can be purchased at the mountains for $5-$10 but these are bought along the roadside from the villagers. Thus, it is not 100% that they will be selling everyday)
- Sunblock (if needed) , torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
2 pax = 1 standard room
3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
4 pax = 2 standard rooms
5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
6 pax = 3 standard rooms
7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
8 pax = 4 standard rooms
9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
10 pax = 5 standard rooms
If you cancel within 36 hours from the time that you book, we will issue you a 90% refund. The 10% is due to online transaction charges.
SGD 480 /PAX
4 pax, $450 each
6 pax, $400 each
10+ pax, $380 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org