Taman Safari & Mount Bromo Tour (2D/1N)
Just want to see Bromo? This tour suits you. Suitable for people who only have 2D 2N in Surabaya and have to rush a morning flight on the 3rd Day.
SGD 320 /PAX
4 pax, $300 each
5 pax, $280 each
10+ pax, $250 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour is suitable for group of family, friends, co-workers. We recommend if there are at least 4 or more people because you will be able to enjoy the amusement park.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
Taman Safari Prigen
Taman Safari (Prigen) is a branch of Taman Safari located in Prigen, Pasuruan, East Java (7.761171°S 112.66722°E). It is about 50 kilometres (31 mi) from Juanda International Airport, Surabaya and about 45 kilometres (28 mi) from Malang. It lies on the slope of Mount Arjuno, 800 to 1,500 metres (2,600 to 4,900 ft) above sea level and covers about 350 hectares (860 acres), the largest Safari Park in Asia. (Wikipedia)
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area
- Pick up from Juanda International Airport/Hotel in Surabaya.
- Check into Taman Safari Baboba Resort Hotel.
- Travel to Bromo Area at around midnight.
Day 2: Bromo Area – Taman Safari
- See the spectacular sunrise from Penanjakan (Best view to see Sunrise) by Jeep 4WD at 3:30am
- You will enjoy the beautiful Sunrise then we go back to Jeep 4WD , continue to Hill of Love and you can take a photo stop there. We will go to the Jeep Parking area through the sea of sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go by foot or rent horse/pony. The trip around 20 minutes. You will have to climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Have breakfast and travel to Taman Safari Prigen.
- Visit the animals in the exhibit by rented car.
- Drop off at amusement centre. You can enjoy yourself with some paintball or visit the Safari Water World. You can view more information here: https://safariprigen.com/entertainment-id
- Travel back to Surabaya in the mid-late afternoon.
- Our tour is finished here.
Madakaripura Waterfall (Optional)
- Ability to swap visit to Taman Safari with visit to Madakaripura Waterfall. But not go waterfall and Taman Safari.
- Entrance ticket to waterfall and motobike fee is excluded.
- No additional charge.
Our tour is finished here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to changes depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you and make the judgement call. However, we do intent to keep as much as possible to the stated itinerary above.
Have questions? Just read our FAQ here – https://intercom.help/tourmountbromo/
- Garuda Indonesia Airlines
- Should the customer choose this option, our tour will finish at Banyuwangyi Airport instead of taking the customer by car back to Surabaya.
- Includes Airport Transfer from hotel/resort stay in Ijen to Banyuwangyi Airport
- Flight time is 1 hour and the plane departs Banyuwangyi at 1315pm (WIB, Jakarta time)
- Would like to stay somewhere that is decent but not too high class.
- This option includes 2 night hotel stay in a 3-4 star hotel.
- The price of $160/pax is for 2 nights.
- Name of hotel in Bromo – Bromo Terrace Hotel/Baobab Safari Resort
- Name of resort in Ijen – El Royale Resort and Hotel/ Ketapang Indah Hotel /Hotel Santika/ Ijen View Resort
- We reserve the right to choose either of the above resorts depending on availability during dates of travel by our customer.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email with the contact to tie up for your trip.
What to Bring
- Warm Jacket, head cover, good mask, good grip shoes. Temperatures ranges from 8 – 22 degress celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Sock and Glove (Can be purchased at the mountains for $5-$10 but these are bought along the roadside from the villagers. Thus, it is not 100% that they will be selling everyday)
- Sunblock (if needed) , torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- Standard shared room in Bromo Permai or Adas Villa or Cafe Lava or Cemara Indah for Bromo. Standard shared room in Arabica or Catimor or Ijen Resto Homestay or in similar accommodation.
- 2 Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals i.e. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will bring you to places to eat just that arranging the payment issue etc is a quite an issue across various dietary preference.
- Donkey/Horse fee to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater:
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Ijen = Rp 150,000/person (weekday) & Rp 200,000 /person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 13 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
If you cancel within 36 hours from the time that you book, we will issue you a 90% refund. The 10% is due to online transaction charges.