Taman Safari & Mount Bromo Tour (2D/1N)
Just want to see Bromo? This tour suits you. Suitable for people who only have 2D 2N in Surabaya and have to rush a morning flight on the 3rd Day.
This tour is suitable for group of family, friends, co-workers. We recommend if there are at least 4 or more people because you will be able to enjoy the amusement park. We cover the following attractions:
- Mount Bromo
- Taman Safari
Hotel Pickup and Drop off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pickup and drop off can be arranged:
DAY 1 SURABAYA-TAMAN SAFARI
- Pick up from Juana International Airport/Hotel in Surabaya.
- Check into Taman Safari Baboba Resort Hotel.
- Travel to Bromo Area at around midnight.
DAY 2 BROMO AREA – TAMAN SAFARI SURABAYA
- See the spectacular sunrise from Penanjakan (Best view to see Sunrise) by Jeep 4WD at 3:30am
- You will enjoy the beautiful Sunrise then we go back to Jeep 4WD , continue to Hill of Love and you can take a photo stop there. We will go to the Jeep Parking area through the sea of sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go by foot or rent horse/pony. The trip around 20 minutes. You will have to climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Have breakfast and travel to Taman Safari Prigen.
- Visit the animals in the exhibit by rented car.
- Drop off at amusement centre. You can enjoy yourself with some paintball or visit the Safari Water World. You can view more information here: https://safariprigen.com/entertainment-id
- Travel back to Surabaya in the mid-late afternoon.
- Our tour is finished here.
Add On Items:
- Ability to swap visit to Taman Safari with visit to Madakaripura Waterfall. But not go waterfall and Taman Safari.
- Entrance ticket to waterfall and motobike fee is excluded.
- No additional charge.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email with the contact to tie up for your trip.
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking guide will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals as it is difficult to cater to everyone’s dietary preference.
- Donkey/Horse fee to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$10 for round trip/pax
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater:
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Estimated Entrance Fee to Tama Safari Prigen:
- Safari Prigen = Rp 140,000/person (weekday) & Rp 180,000/ person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Preferred age of travel is 13 years old & above.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo.
What To Bring
- Warm Jacket, head cover, good mask, good grip shoes. Temperatures ranges from 8 – 22 degress celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Sock and Glove (Can be purchased at the mountains for $5-$10 but these are bought along the roadside from the villagers. Thus, it is not 100% that they will be selling everyday)
- Sunblock (if needed) , torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
If you cancel within 36 hours from the time that you book, we will issue you a 90% refund. The 10% is due to online transaction charges.
SGD 320 /PAX
4 pax, $300 each
5 pax, $280 each
10+ pax, $250 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at email@example.com