Welcome back to Surabaya! Surabaya has been gradually opening its doors to the international tourists. With the ease of the travel restrictions to Surabaya, we hope to see more tourists returning back to Surabaya!
Here are some useful information to know before you fly.
1. Airlines and fly timings
Singapore (SIN) to Surabaya (SUB):
|SIA||SQ922||7:50 am – 9:05 am||–||–||–||W||–||F||S|
|Scoot||TR262||8:20 am – 9:35 am||–||M||–||W||T||–||S|
|Jetstar||3K247||11:10 am – 12:30 pm||–||M||–||W||T||–||–|
|SIA||SQ926||2:20 pm – 3:40 pm||–||M||–||–||T||–||–|
|Scoot||TR266||3:35 pm – 4:55 pm||S||–||T||–||–||F||–|
|SIA||SQ928||4:30 pm – 5:50 pm||S||–||T||–||–||–||–|
Surabaya (SUB) to Singapore (SIN):
|SIA||SQ923||10:10 am – 1:30 pm||–||–||–||W||–||F||S|
|Scoot||TR263||10:15 am – 1:25 pm||–||M||–||W||T||–||–|
|Scoot||TR263||10:15 am – 1:50 pm||–||–||–||–||–||–||S|
|Jetstar||3K248||1:20 pm – 4:40 pm||–||M||–||W||T||–||–|
|SIA||SQ927||4:30 pm – 7:55 pm||–||M||–||–||T||–||–|
|Scoot||TR267||5:55 pm – 9:15 pm||S||–||T||–||–||F||–|
|SIA||SQ929||6:40 pm – 9:55 pm||S||–||T||–||–||–||–|
2. Visa Free Countries
Visa Exemption Facility applicable to holders of passports from following countries:
- Brunei Darussalam
3. Visa On Arrival (VOA) Countries
Passport holders from the following 42 Countries applicable for Visa on Arrival (VOA)
For travelers arriving directly to Surabaya:
Visa on Arrival applicable to holders of the passports from the following countries (in alphabetical orders):
- Brunei Darussalam
- Great Britain
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
4. Documents to Prepare
- Here are the requirements to obtain Visa on Arrival :
- Passport valid for 6 months since date of entry;
- Return or onward ticket (which indicates the date of departure from Indonesia);
- Insurance that includes a coverage for Covid-19 treatment in Indonesia.;
- Visa on Arrival fee Rp. 500.000,-
- Other relevant documents as requested by Covid-19 Task Force (please refer to Indonesia health protocols below).
Please prepare your documents and follow the health and safety measures in Indonesia.
Indonesia applies the following health protocols since 18 May 2022 until further notice.
1. PCR test is no longer required to enter Indonesia if traveler fully vaccinated. Note: Airlines / carriers may have different requirement to board their transport vehicle regarding PCR test;
2. Traveler who has not been vaccinated will be vaccinated upon entry point;
3. Download an Indonesian mobile application PeduliLindungi (available on Google Play; App Store, App Gallery);
4. Register your Covid-19 vaccine certificate (your verified certificate will appear on your PeduliLindungi app) for your access to indoor public places in Indonesia;
5. Show printed or digital proof that you are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to your departure (exemptions apply to visitors under 18 years old, diplomatic/official government visit, and medically certified persons). Indonesian citizen who are not fully vaccinated will receive vaccination after quarantine;
6. A traveler that has been Covid-19 infected is exempted from showing Covid-19 vaccine certificate as long as traveler can show a medical attestation from doctor/hospital/ministry of health or a Covid-19 recovery certificate from departure country (in English) confirming that the traveler is no longer transmitting Covid-19;
7. Temperature check upon arrival in Indonesia and if travelers has fever and/or Covid-19 symptoms then PCR test upon arrival must be done. If travelers are not required to do PCR test upon arrival then they may continue their journey;
8. A. If travelers must do PCR test upon arrival then they need to wait for negative PCR test result at hotel/accommodation.
B. If traveler’s PCR test upon arrival is positive then they need to quarantine or treated in hospital as suggested by Ministry of Health officials.
9. Quarantine duration 5 x 24 hours for those who have not vaccinated or have received 1 dose of vaccine due to medical reasons are required to show a medical certificate from local hospital explaining the reason of why they cannot complete/receive vaccination, followed by another PCR test on the fourth day of arrival in Indonesia;
10. You will have clearance to continue your journey in Indonesia if test result is negative.
In the case of a positive PCR test results upon arrival in Indonesia:
- Isolate at an approved facility or at a hospital.
- Foreign citizens must bear their own isolation expenses.
- Isolation costs for Indonesian citizens will be covered by the Indonesian Government.
- Indonesian Covid-19 Task Force Circular Letter No 19 Year 2022 (Surat Edaran Kepala Satgas No 19 Tahun 2022 tentang Protokol Kesehatan Perjalanan Luar Negeri Pada Masa Pandemi Corona Virus Disease 2019)
- Surat Edaran No IMI-0584.GR.01.01 TAHUN 2022 Ttg Kemudahan Keimigrasian dalam rangka mendukung pariwisata berkelanjutan pada masa Pandemi Corona Virus Disease 2019
- Circular Note No. SE-58-PK-05-2022-64 – SE Satgas No. 19 dan 18 Tahun 2022 (per 18 Mei 2022).