Mount Bromo Sunrise Photography Tour (2D/1N)
This is 2D1N tour package to see sunrise at Mount Bromo. Compared with Sunrise Day Tour Package, this one has 1 night hotel stay at Bromo area and you can have more time to explore the area.
The package includes pick-up and drop-off in any hotel in central Surabaya or Surabaya Airport or Surabaya Train Station. Shared Jeep at Bromo area is also included.
The package is available everyday including public holidays.
If you are organising for bigger groups over 15 pax, chat with us and we are able to assist you.
- Pick up from Surabaya Juanda International Airport or Train station on your arrival time. Or pick up at your hotel in Surabaya at 9am.
- Travel to Mount Bromo area.
- Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight (Optional, entrance and motorbike fee are not included).
- Check into Bromo Terrace Hotel. (if this hotel is not available, we will use another same standard 4-star hotel instead). You will stay here for 1 night.
- Arrive at Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at approximately 2:30am -3am. This will be a shared jeep including a local Bromo guide/driver.
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan, at 3:30am.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity.
- Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. You can walk through or go on via horse/pony ride (optional, horse riding fee is not included). This part is around 20 minutes.
- Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 minutes to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- After which, at around 8am, you will return to Cemara Lawang.
- Travel to Mount Semeru area to take some nice photos (without hiking).
- We will drop you off at your requested hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Your passport with min. 6 months validity; Vaccination proofs (fully vaccinated with at least 2 does); return tickets; travel insurance and other travel essentials.
Yes. If you are travelling to Indonesia, you must purchase travel insurance with a minimum coverage of SGD 20,000 for COVID-19 related expenses. You can purchase with us in add-ons.
This is the most popular itinerary among the customers. However, if you want to add, change or skip some attractions, we can customise itinerary for you. All the attractions and activities are optional, you can always skip if you don’t want to go. You can leave a note when you check out or tell our guide in the tour.
The entrance fees have various pricing i.e. foreigner, local rate, peak prices etc. It would be better that the customer pay on the spot depending on his/her nationality. Also, it will solve the refund issue if you choose not to go to the attraction when you are on the tour.
In general, the period between March till November are the best months to visit Indonesia. This is the period of the dry season.With that being said, we recommend customers not to be too bothered by it because you are only here for a few days , it is no guarantee that even if you come in the dry season, it won’t rain or it will always be rainy during the monsoon season. We believe a lot is down to luck. December/August are still the peak period of tourist in Indonesia.
Return airport transfer service is included. We would pick you up at Surabaya airport on your arrival time on day 1. If you are already in Surabaya, we would pick you up at your hotel at around 9am instead. On the last day, we would offer free airport transfer from your hotel.
The nearest international airport to Mount Bromo is Surabaya Juanda International Airport.
The prices are indicated above depending on the number of people.
The price for child is $49 (for age under 10 yrs old).
If you are organising for bigger groups over 10 pax, chat with us and we are able to assist you.
You can book directly online and pay using PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer (including PayNow, PayLah etc).
Have any questions?
Chat with us or call us at +65 8809 9312
A trusted travel agency with over 10 years of experience, Tour In Indonesia seeks to create an extraordinary experience for our guests, with each journey unique on its own.