Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour – Single Traveller (Day Tour)
This is our signature Mount Bromo sunrise tour. It is the most common day tour in Surabaya to see Mount Bromo and back to Surabaya. You will get to experience a magnificent sunrise at Mount Bromo.
The package includes pick-up and drop-off in any hotel in central Surabaya or Surabaya Airport or Surabaya Train Station.
Shared Jeep at Bromo area is also included.
The package is available everyday including public holidays.
- Pick-up from Juanda International Airport or Surabaya Hotel (Any hotel in the Surabaya City) or Surabaya Train Station around 11:30pm.
e.g. if you book 17th June, we will pick you up at 11:30pm on 17th June. Day 2 listed here will be 18th June.
- Travel to Mount Bromo area. The journey will take about 3-4 hours.
- If you want to see Milky Way at Bromo area, we will pick you up 7pm and proceed to milky way viewpoint. After that, we directly go to Bromo sunrise (Optional, you can choose as add-on).
- Arrive at Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at approximately 2:30am -3am. This will be a shared jeep including a local Bromo guide/driver.
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan, at 3:30am.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity.
- Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. You can walk through or go on via horse/pony ride (optional, horse riding fee is not included). This part is around 20 minutes.
- Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 minutes to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- After which, at around 8am, you will return to Cemara Lawang.
- Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight (Optional, entrance and motorbike fee are not included).
- We will drop you off at your requested hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya at around 12pm – 1pm if you are not going to the waterfall. You will arrive in Surabaya around 3-4pm if you are going to the waterfall.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Your passport with min. 6 months validity; Vaccination proofs (fully vaccinated with at least 2 does); return tickets; travel insurance (recommend) and other travel essentials. For visa related questions, please check in our FAQ page.
No. However, it’s strongly recommended to purchase COVID-19 related travel insurance. tYou can purchase with us in add-ons.
This is the most popular itinerary among the customers. However, if you want to add, change or skip some attractions, we can customise itinerary for you. All the attractions and activities are optional, you can always skip if you don’t want to go. You can leave a note when you check out or tell our guide in the tour.
Yes, hotel transfer in the following areas in Bali is included: Sanur, Denpasar, Kuta, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Canggu, Tanjung Benoa, Ubud, North Ubud, Sebatu, Payangan, Tegalalang, Amed, Singaraja, Lovina, and Kintamani. Airport transfer is also doable.
You can book directly online and pay using PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer (including PayNow, PayLah etc).
Have any questions?
Chat with us or call us at +65 8809 9312
A trusted travel agency with over 10 years of experience, Tour In Indonesia seeks to create an extraordinary experience for our guests, with each journey unique on its own.