Borobudur & Prambanan Temple Tour – Hotel Stay (3D/2N)
Explore Borobudur and Prambanan in 3D2N. Absail into Jomblang Cave.
SGD 369 /PAX
4 pax, $349 each
6 pax, $329each
10+ pax, $309 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at email@example.com
Borobudur, or Barabudur is a 9th-century MahayanaBuddhist temple in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia, and the world’s largest Buddhist temple. The temple consists of nine stacked platforms, six square and three circular, topped by a central dome. It is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues. The central dome is surrounded by 72 Buddha statues, each seated inside a perforated stupa. It is a UNESCO Heritage Site.
Prambanan or Rara Jonggrang is a 9th-century Hindu temple compound in Central Java, Indonesia, dedicated to the Trimurti, the expression of God as the Creator (Brahma), the Preserver (Vishnu) and the Destroyer (Shiva). The temple compound is located approximately 17 kilometres (11 mi) northeast of the city of Yogyakarta on the boundary between Central Java and Yogyakarta provinces. The temple compound, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the largest Hindu temple site in Indonesia, and one of the biggest in Southeast Asia.
Jomblang Cave is one of hundreds of cave complexes in Gunungkidul (40 km from Yogya city) that has become well known because of its uniqueness. GoaJomblang is a vertical cave with dense ancient forest below. On this trip, you can absail into the tunnel for an unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Pick up at Yogyakarta Airport – Hotel Check In
- Pick-up from Yogyakarta Airport and transfer to Yogyakarta hotel accommodation in city area.
- City tour if time permits (depending on flight schedule).
- Check-in to Greenhost Boutique Hotel Prawirotaman, Ayaartta Hotel Malioboro or similar hotel accommodation. You will stay here for 2 nights.
- Rest and get ready for departure to Borobudur at 3 am for sunrise.
Day 2: Borobudur – Prambanan Temple
- Visit Borobudur Temple and catch the spectacular sunrise, then continue to nearby Pawon and Mendut temples.
- Drive about 1.5 hours to reach Yogyakarta city. Visit Sultan’s Palace and “Taman Sari” Water Castle, which once served as a splendid pleasure park of palaces, pools and waterways for the sultan and his entourage.
- Jump into a jeep for an off-road adventure on the slopes of Mount Merapi with the Merapi Jeep Tour. For 1.5 hours, speed along muddy roads splashing through puddles, wheel-spin up steep slopes and hardened lava from the last Merapi eruption.
- Lunch at authentic local restaurant
- Proceed to Prambanan, the biggest and the most beautiful Hindu temple in Indonesia. Spend the entire afternoon exploring.
- Return to hotel accommodation to rest.
Day 3: Yogyakarta – Jublang Cave – End of Tour
- Pick-up from the hotel (Yogyakarta) to proceed to Jomblang Cave (vertical cave with a thick forest inside) area
- Arrive Jomblang Cave and prepare for the caving adventure
- Rappel down into the Jomblang Cave; pump up the adrenaline!
- Enjoy local lunch in the vicinity
- Continue with Cave Tubing wet activity – ride a giant tube down the river through two caves.
- Tour ends here. Drop-off at your hotel or the airport of Yoyakarta.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Have questions? Just read our FAQs here – https://intercom.help/tourmountbromo/
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
What to Bring
- Change of clothes and towel in case you get wet at the caves.
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
- 2 Breakfast provided by Hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Yogyajarta Airport
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English-/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French- and Dutch-speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
- Borobudur Sunrise Entrance ticket (foreigner ticket)
- Prambanan Entrance ticket (foreigner ticket)
- Light snack, Morning tea / coffee after sunrise tour
- Merapi Volcano Jeep Tour activity
- Jomblang caving activity (including simple lunch box)
- Cave Tubing activity
- Refreshment (mineral water).
- Visit to Pawon & Mendut temple after Sunrise tour (inclusive)
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Meals i.e. lunch and dinner. Breakfast included in hotel. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.