Complete Surabaya Tour (6D/5N)
This tour package is for those who are seeking to travel the whole of Surabaya. A well-planned itinerary means that you can enjoy the sights of Surabaya at a leisurely pace.
SGD 699 /PERSON
4 pax, $659 each
6 pax, $649 each
10+ pax, $629 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour is suitable for families, friends, co-workers and lovers. We recommend at least 4 people to maximize enjoyment at Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen. Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
The Ijen volcano complex is a group of composite volcanoes in the Banyuwangi Regency of East Java, Indonesia.
It is inside a larger caldera Ijen, which is about 20 kilometres wide. The Gunung Merapi stratovolcano is the highest point of that complex. The name “Gunung Merapi” means “mountain of fire” in the Indonesian language (api being “fire”); Mount Merapi in central Java and Marapi in Sumatra have the same etymology. (Wikipedia)
Taman Safari Prigen
Taman Safari (Prigen) is a branch of Taman Safari located in Prigen, Pasuruan, East Java (7.761171°S 112.66722°E). It is about 50 kilometres (31 mi) from Juanda International Airport, Surabaya and about 45 kilometres (28 mi) from Malang. It lies on the slope of Mount Arjuno, 800 to 1,500 metres (2,600 to 4,900 ft) above sea level and covers about 350 hectares (860 acres), the largest Safari Park in Asia. (Wikipedia)
Day 1: Surabaya – Taman Safari – Malang
- Pick-up from Juana International Airport/ hotel in Surabaya. (Preferably arrived in Juanda by 12noon)
- Travel to Taman Safari Prigen.
- Explore Taman Safari, with free-ranging animals, in the afternoon.
- Drop off at Amusement Park. You can enjoy yourself with some paintball or visit the Safari Water World.
- You can view more information here: https://safariprigen.com/entertainment-id
- Travel to Malang
- Check in to Hotel Atria (*It will always be Hotel Atria unless there is no availability, we will relocate to Golden Tulip Hotel)
Day 2: Malang – Tempuk Sewu – Malang
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit Kampung Warna Warni – Visit the different murals of varying colors to brighten up the neighbourhood.
- Drive to Museum Angkut where it is the largest museum , 3.5ha, in Southeast Asia. Make your way through eight exhibition zones, from the main hall where a collection of legendary vehicles are grandly displayed; to the educational hall where the the history of transportation is visualised; and even the Euro zone where cars from their respective countries are displayed – including a range rover once used by the Queen of England! Outside the museum it is Pasar Apung where it is like a floating market where an assortment of delicacies are sold.
- Have lunch.
- Take a 2-3 hour car journey to Tempul Sewu. One of the most beautiful waterfalls in East Java.
- Travel back to Malang city , have dinner en route back to hotel and rest for the night.
- You can visit Batu Night Spectacular/night market in Malang on this night.
Day 3: Malang – Bromo Area
- Rise and shine to breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit Gunung Banyak , Batu to enjoy the breathe taking view of Malang City. Paragliding activities are available here. Check out the video below on it. Price is about $50/pax for the paragliding and is excluded from this package.
- Have lunch, checkout and depart for Bromo Area.
- Visit Madikaripura Waterfall. Entrance fee to waterfall is excluded.
- Check-in to Bromo Terrace Hotel (*It will always be Bromo Terrace unless there is no availability, we will relocate to Cafe Lava Hotel)
- Rest for the night.
- For video on Paragliding, please visit our instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/tourmountbromo/
Day 4: Bromo Area – Banyuwangyi
- Hop on 4WD jeep to view the spectacular sunrise from prime viewing spot, Penanjakan, at 2:30am.
- Soak in the beautiful sunrise, then continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo stop.
- Travel by 4WD jeep through the Sea of Sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go on foot or rent a horse/pony for about 20 minutes. Climb up stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Head back to Bromo hotel. Have breakfast at hotel or surrounding area.
- Travel to Ijen area, reaching around 7-8pm. Car journey is about 6-7 hours.
- Check in to El Royale Resort and rest for the night.
Day 5: Banyuwangi
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Free and easy in the morning. You are most probably quite tired by now and would do some rest by the hotel’s pool.
- In the late morning or early afternoon, you can visit Baluran Nasional Park to see some wild animals or you can visit the Red island beach.
- (there are also snorkelling , diving packages at the hotel that you can purchase to go to Tabuhan Island. We do not have the license to sell diving/snorkelling trips so this is excluded from the package)
- Return to El Royale Resort and rest to prepare to leave for Ijen hike at 12 midnight.
Day 6: Banyuwangyi – Surabaya
- Checkout around 12:00 am and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go.Local Ijen tour guide is included in this package.
- Reach Paltuding permit post at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Ijen peak.
- At the peak, we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. As the Blue Flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, sightings are dependent on suitable weather. As with other natural phenomena, sightings cannot be guaranteed but we will bring you to the choice view point.
- At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to the Ijen peak before returning to Paltuding.
- Road trip 6-7 hours back to Surabaya city. (Optional but highly recommended: 45 min – 1 hour flight option back to Surabaya from Ijen)
- (If you stay El Royale, you can return to hotel after the hike and enjoy breakfast before leaving for Surabaya either by plane or by car)
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Flight Schedule that would suit this trip: (Basically, arrive in the morning and depart Surabaya no later than 6pm SBY time. This applies if you are taking the flight option as you will arrive in Surabaya at 215pm without delay. Travelling by car will reach Surabaya at 9-10pm. Also, if you are extending in Surabaya beyond this trip then this doesn’t apply.)
Add On: Banyuwangyi to Surabaya by plane
- Garuda Indonesia Airlines
- Should the customer choose this option, our tour will finish at Banyuwangyi Airport instead of taking the customer by car back to Surabaya.
- Includes Airport Transfer from hotel/resort stay in Ijen to Banyuwangyi Airport
- Flight time is 1 hour and the plane departs Banyuwangyi at 1315pm (WIB, Jakarta time)
- We do not provide the airport transfer from Surabaya airport to Surabaya hotels as it is quite convenient to grab a cab from the airport. The estimated charge is about 200,000 rupiah.
Add On: Entrance fees to the main attractions
- Safe the hassle of paying on the spot. We can include the entrance fee so that you won’t have to get down and make payment when you are at the attractions. These are foreigner pricing tickets i.e. not Indonesian passport. Being able to speak fluent Indonesian is not considered as Indonesian nationals. Sometimes at the attractions, they might ask for identification card or passport.
- The estimated price is about SGD$100/pax
- We will bear the exchange rate fee. Estimated breakdown:
- Bromo – $35-$40/pax
- Ijen – $25-$35/pax
- Waterfall – $15-$20/pax
- Safari Prigen – $20/pax
Add On: Singapore Airlines Return Flight
- We work with Singapore Airlines and we can bundle the following flight timing for you so you can check out immediately and leave the planning to us:You will have to select the add on domestic air fare from Ijen to Surabaya in the option as well.60 days before travel date – $28030 days before travel date – $380Subject to seat availability and we are expanding to other origin destinations.Just book and you are all set to go without having to do other planning.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
What to Bring
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95), good-grip shoes. Temperatures range from 8 – 22 degrees Celcius in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (can be purchased at the mountains; subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
Want to know what else to do?
Refer to https://tourmountbromo.com/blog/surabaya/ to find out what our experts have to say about Surabaya!
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
- 6 Breakfast provided by Hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All lunch and dinner. Breakfast included and provided by hotel. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference. It would be easier if the customer orders what they want and foot the bill.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$20 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 10 years old.
- Light fitness required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
The prices are not valid for the following dates – 21st December – 3rd January 2018. Please email us for exact price due to peak season.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.