Safari & Mount Bromo & Tumpak Sewu Tour – Family Tour (5D/4N)
Suitable for those who don’t want too much time travelling in a car and just want to enjoy a wild holiday.
SGD 599 /PERSON
4 pax, $539 each
6 pax, $529each
10+ pax, $509 each
If travelling to Ijen is too tiring for you, this can be a relaxing trip and tour for you. Visit the Safari and Mount Bromo in the same trip.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
Taman Safari Prigen
Taman Safari (Prigen) is a branch of Taman Safari located in Prigen, Pasuruan, East Java (7.761171°S 112.66722°E). It is about 50 kilometres (31 mi) from Juanda International Airport, Surabaya and about 45 kilometres (28 mi) from Malang. It lies on the slope of Mount Arjuno, 800 to 1,500 metres (2,600 to 4,900 ft) above sea level and covers about 350 hectares (860 acres), the largest Safari Park in Asia. (Wikipedia)
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo
- Pick-up from Juana International Airport/ hotel in Surabaya.
- Travel to Mount Bromo area.
- Proceed to Madakaripura Waterfall.
- Check-in to Bromo Terrace Hotel (*It will always be Bromo Terrace unless there is no availability, we will use Cafe Lava Hotel)
Day 2: Bromo Area – Taman Safari
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan, by 4WD jeep at 3:30am
- Continue to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity. Proceed through the Sea of Sand to Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go on foot or ride (rent) a horse/pony. The trip is around 20 minutes. Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Transfer to 4WD jeep to return to Bromo Terrace Hotel. Check out by 10:30am -11:00am.
- Take a relaxing car ride to Taman Safari Prigen.
- Visit the free-ranging animals in the safari by car. (Entrance fee of approximately 130,000 rp per pax is NOT included)
- Drop off at the Amusement & Theme Park for a whale of a time with rides, paintball, bumper cars and 6D cinema. OR visit the Safari Water World. You can view more information here: https://safariprigen.com/entertainment-id
- Drive to Baobab Safari Resort in the early evening.
- Rest in Baobab Safari Resort for the night and admire the free ranging animals from your room window (Night walks are available on certain days).
Day 3: Taman Safari – Malang
- Rise and Shine at your own time
- Enjoy breakfast in Safari Baobab Resort
- Drive 1.5 hours to Malang (pass by Mount Batu for scenic views) for Apple Farm Tour. You will be able to pick apples in this farm. They are fresh and can be consumed immediately.
- Enjoy authentic local lunch in Malang.
- Drive towards Jawa Timur Park to enjoy the afternoon in a typical Indonesian theme park with rides, Batu Secret Zoo, bird park, trampoline park, outdoor obstacle courses, water theme park and more!
- Check-in to Golden Tulip Holland Resort Batu (*It will always be Golden Tulip Holland Resort unless there is no availability, we will use Hotel Atria)
- Rest or you check out Batu Night Spectacular to enjoy rides, night light shows and Go Kart which kids will love.
Day 4: Malang – Surabaya
- Rise and Shine to breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit Gunung Banyak , Batu to enjoy the breathe taking view of Malang City. Paragliding activities are available here. Check out the video below on it. Price is about $50/pax for the paragliding and is excluded from this package.
- Have lunch, checkout and leave Malang area.
- Depending on time and fatigue , head over to Tempuk Sewu. Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is arguably the most beautiful waterfall in Java Island and Indonesia. It takes about 2 hours drive from Malang to this place.
- Transfer to Novotel Hotel in Surabaya and rest for the night. Journey from Tempuk Sewu to Surabaya is about 3-4 hours.
Day 5: Surabaya
- Rise and Shine to breakfast at the hotel.
- Wake up and have breakfast at hotel.
- For morning flight out:Once you have checked out, we will transfer you to Juanda International Airport for your next flight. Journey to Surabaya airport is about 1 hour. Airport transfer provided by hotel.
- Free-and-easy for the rest of the day for afternoon or evening flights.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend as much as possible to keep to the itinerary stated above.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
What to Bring
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95) & shoes with good grip. Temperatures range from 8 – 22C in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (can be purchased at the mountains; subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- Standard shared room in hotels mentioned.
- 5 Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to the respective attractions.
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 10 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
The prices are not valid for the following dates – 21st December – 3rd January 2018. Please email us for exact price due to peak season.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.
Want to know what else to do?
Refer to https://tourmountbromo.com/blog/surabaya/ to find out what our experts have to say about Surabaya!