Malang & Tumpak Sewu (1D Day Trip)
A unforgettable trip to witness the majestic waterfall.
SGD 149 /PERSON
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at email@example.com
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall,or also known as Coban Sewu, is a waterfall with 120 metres high, located in Sidomulyo Village, Pronojiwo District, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia. Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is the most beautiful waterfall in Java Island and Indonesia.
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area
- Pick-up from Juanda International Airport or Surabaya Hotel (Any hotel in the Surabaya City) or Surabaya Train Station around 8 30am. The journey to the waterfall is about 3-4 hours.
- Travel to Tumpak Sewu and have lunch en route to the waterfall.
- You will finish the waterfall around 3-4pm. If time permits, you can travel to Malang (about 2 hours drive away) to do some sight seeing. One of the attraction is Kampong Warna Warni
- Transfer back to Surabaya hotel or airport. If you go to Malang, you will reach Surabaya about midnight, if you head back after the waterfall, you will reach around 7-8pm.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
- English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- All transportation fees by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel/Train Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Water & Refreshments
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax.
- Entrance Fees to the waterfall.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95), good-grip shoes. Temperatures range from 8 – 22 degress Celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (on sale by villagers at the mountains, subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 3 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.
Want to know what else to do?
Refer to https://tourmountbromo.com/blog/surabaya/ to find out what our experts have to say about Surabaya!