Mount Bromo Day Trip (1 Day)
A unforgettable trip to witness the spectacular sunrise on top of Mount Bromo not to be missed
SGD 119 /PERSON
2- 3 pax - SGD$119
4-6 pax - SGD$99
7-10 pax - SGD$89
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at email@example.com
This tour is suitable for people who like to take nice pictures in Bromo. We call this an Instagram tour as we will bring you to the more scenic spots in and around Bromo to enjoy the beautiful scenery. You can take this tour with as a couple, friends and families. Solo travelers are advised to contact us. Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Surabaya provided. Surabaya airport and train station pick-up and drop-off can be arranged.
*We have a drone option for you as well. Check out the video below.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
Savannah and Teletubbies Hills
Savana Bromo is located adjacent to the vast sea of sand, typical grassy savanna region of the tropics, the best view is during the rainy season, where the grass starts greening and flowering in peak season will be a mixture of purple and yellow, three color combination of green, purple and yellow make this place charming region, you will not be surprised if in the next of sandy area located a vast green savannah. The savanna grass will slowly dry up as the dry season comes.
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area – Surabaya
- Pick-up from Juanda International Airport or Surabaya Hotel (Any hotel in the Surabaya City) or Surabaya Train Station around 8am.
- Travel to Mount Bromo Area. Journey is about 3 hours.
- Arrive in Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at approximately 11am to see the Mount Bromo from vantage point, Penanjakan. This will be a shared jeep and will include a local bromo guide/driver.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity then we will go to widodaren spot . After this, proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand.
- At the crater, you can go on foot or via horse/pony ride (Optional, rent fee not included. Pony ride is usually not available in mid day. If Pony ride is a must, only the sunrise trip will work). The trip is around 20 minutes. Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Proceed to Savannah fields behind Mount Bromo. Takes about 20 mins to go over.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Mount Bromo at the savannah hills. Take your pose with the famous Mount Bromo Jeep.
- Proceed to Teletubbies hills to take nice pictures. We will also bring you to a few other view points on the other side of mount bromo.
- After which, at around 2pm, you will return to Cemara Lawang
- Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight (Entrance and motorbike fee of SGD$20 excluded)
- We will drop you off at your requested hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya at around 6pm – 8pm (if you are not going to the waterfall). You will arrive in Surabaya around 8-10pm if you are going to the waterfall.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Single Traveller? Check out the tour package here – https://tourmountbromo.com/product/mount-bromo-sunrise-day-trip-public-tour-daily-1d-1n/
Want to make your Bromo Tour Memorable? Check out our drone option and do a video like this:
- English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- All transportation fees by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel/Train Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Water & Refreshments
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Entrance Fees
Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (Estimated at SGD $30)
Madakaripura Waterfalls & Motorbike (Estimated at SGD$20 for a round trip)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95), good-grip shoes. Temperatures range from 8 – 22 degress Celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (on sale by villagers at the mountains, subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 3 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.
Want to know what else to do?
Refer to https://tourmountbromo.com/blog/surabaya/ to find out what our experts have to say about Surabaya!