Price from S$599/pax | 5D4N | Min Age: 6+ | Adventure Tour
This tour is suitable for couples or friends who wants to relax and chill in Bali after their hike in Ijen.
This tour is suitable for families, friends, co-workers and lovers.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Surabaya provided. Surabaya airport and train station pick-up and drop-off can be arranged.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged.
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area
- Pick up from Surabaya Juanda International Airport or Train station on your arrival time. Or pick up at your hotel in Surabaya at 9am.
- Travel to Mount Bromo area.
- Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight (Optional, entrance and motorbike fee are not included).
- Check into Bromo Park Hotel. (If Bromo Park Hotel is not available, we will use Bromo Terrace Hotel). You will stay here for 1 night.
Day 2: Bromo Area – Banyuwangyi (Ijen Area)
- Arrive at Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at approximately 2:30am -3am. This will be a shared jeep including a local Bromo guide/driver.
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan, at 3:30am.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity.
- Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. You can walk through or go on via horse/pony ride (optional, horse riding fee is not included). This part is around 20 minutes.
- Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 minutes to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Transfer to Jeep and return to Bromo hotel. Enjoy breakfast at 10:30 am and checkout by 11 am.
- Travel to Ijen area. Arrive around 6-7pm.
- Check into El Royale Resort or Ketapang Indah Hotel and you will stay here for 1 night. (Add-on SGD100 to upgrade to Dialoog Banyuwangyi Hotel).
Day 3: Kawah Ijen (Blue Fire Encounter) – Bali
- Checkout around 12:00 am and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go. Local Ijen tour guide is included in this package.
- Reach Paltuding permit post at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Kawah Ijen.
- At the peak, we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. As the Blue Flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, sightings are dependent on suitable weather. As with other natural phenomena, sightings cannot be guaranteed but we will bring you to the choice view point.
- At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to Kawah Ijen before returning to Paltuding .
- Back to hotel and enjoy breakfast.
- Check out by 12 noon. Go to Katapang Indah for ferry to Gilimanuk (ferry fee is included).
- Land transfer to hotel in Mimpi Resort Menjangan in Menjangan, Bali. (We have other options in terms of the hotel – Menjangan Dynasty Resort, The Menjangan)
- By the time you are here, you should be tired and just want to relax. A good recommendation is to head over to the Bali Tower Bistro in The Menjangan Hotel for a nice scenic dinner over the trees of the area.
Day 4: North Bali
- Enjoy breakfast at hotel. This day is mainly a free and easy day for you to enjoy the beauties of Indonesia.
- Here are some suggested activities to do in Menjangan Island (activities fees here are not included)
- A: Horse riding into the heart of the unspoiled West Bali National Park on the island’s stunning north west coast.
- Lovina Dolphin Tour. You can take a boat out to sea to catch the dolphins swimming in the north of Bali. Lovina beach is about 2 hours away by car and it might require you to leave as early as 4am.
- Take a diving/snorkelling trip to Menjangan island on a speed boat for a day tour to dive/snorkel around the island.
- Return back to the hotel and rest. Another suggestion is that if you are a couple, you can have a candle light dinner by the beachfront restaurant at the hotel.
Day 5: Bali – Central Surabaya / Bali Airport
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Pack your bags and get ready to check out of hotel.
- We will drop you off at your hotel in Central Bali (i.e Kuta, Seminyak, Ulawatu etc. The journey is about 3-4 hours from Menjangan) or Bali Airport to catch your flight (the journey is about 5-6 hours from Menjangan).
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
All add-ons are optional:
- Pre-departure PCR Test: SGD 99/pax
You can choose from 18 test locations islandwide
- Entrance fee to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park & Madakaripura Waterfall & Kawah Ijen: SGD 85/pax
Save the hassle of brining cash and coming down to pay the entrance fee
- Milky Way Tour: SGD 50/pax
Leave at 10pm on a private jeep to see the milky way. You will need a DSLR camera for photo shooting and the best time is after full noon (weather dependent)
- Car and driver for Day 3: SGD 50/pax
The driver can bring you around Banyuwangi area to experience activites.
- Bali drop-off: SGD 100/pax
We will drop you off at your hotel in Bali
Singapore to Surabaya (2h 15m duration)
- SQ922 – 7:50 am -> 9:05 am (Wed, Fri, Sat)
- TR262 – 8:20 am -> 9:35 am (Mon, Thu, Sun)
- SQ926 – 2:20 pm -> 3:40 pm (Mon, Thu)
- TR266 – 3:35 pm -> 4:55 pm (Thu)
- SQ928 – 4:30 pm -> 5:50 pm (Sun, Thu)
Surabaya to Singapore (2h 15m duration)
- SQ923 – 10:10 am -> 1:30 pm (Wed, Fri, Sat)
- TR263 – 10:15 am -> 1:25 pm (Mon, Thu, Sun)
- SQ927 – 4:30 pm -> 7:55 pm (Mon, Thu)
- TR267 – 5:55 pm -> 9:10 pm (Thu)
- SQ929 – 6:40 pm -> 9:55 pm (Sun, Thu)
Check some FAQs below. If you have other questions, just chat with us 🙂
- What should I prepare before flying?
Your passport with min. 6 months validity; Vaccination proofs (fully vaccinated with at least 2 does); return tickets; negative PCR test travel memo; travel insurance and other travel essentials.
- When should I take pre-departure PCR test?
Within 48 hours before your departure time. E.g. Your departure time is 16th April 3pm, then take PCR test after 14th April 3pm.
You can book your pre-departure PCR test here.
- Is it compulsory to buy travel insurance?
Yes. If you are travelling to Indonesia, you must purchase travel insurance with a minimum coverage of SGD 20,000 for COVID-19 related expenses.
You can purchase travel insurance here with promo code: HFSVTL35
- Can I customise the itinerary?
This is the most popular itinerary among the customers. However, if you want to add, change or skip some attractions, we can customise itinerary for you. All the attractions and activities are optional, you can always skip if you don’t want to go. You can leave a note when you check out or tell our guide in the tour.
- Why is the entrance fee not included?
The entrance fees have various pricing i.e. foreigner, local rate, peak prices etc. It would be better that the customer pay on the spot depending on his/her nationality. Also, it will solve the refund issue if you choose not to go to the attraction when you are on the tour.
- When is the best time to visit?
In general, the period between March till November are the best months to visit Indonesia. This is the period of the dry season.With that being said, we recommend customers not to be too bothered by it because you are only here for a few days , it is no guarantee that even if you come in the dry season, it won’t rain or it will always be rainy during the monsoon season. We believe a lot is down to luck. December/August are still the peak period of tourist in Indonesia.
- Is airport transfer include?
Return airport transfer service is included. We would pick you up at Surabaya airport on your arrival time on day 1. If you are already in Surabaya, we would pick you up at your hotel at around 9am instead. On the last day, we would offer free airport transfer from your hotel.
- Where should I fly to?
The nearest international airport to Mount Bromo is Surabaya Juanda International Airport.