Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour (1D/1N)
Suitable for people who only have 1D/1N in Surabaya.
SGD 180 /PAX
6-9 pax, $170 each
10+ pax, $160 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at email@example.com
This tour is suitable for friends and travelers on a budget with limited time in Surabaya.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area
- Pick up from Juana International Airport/ hotel in Surabaya. We usually pick up around 11:30 pm -12 midnight so that we can reach Bromo in time for sunrise and don’t need to stay in Bromo.
- Road trip 3-4 hours to Mount Bromo area.
Day 2: Bromo Area – Surabaya
- See the spectacular sunrise from best viewpoint, Penanjakan, by 4WD jeep at 3:30am
- Continue to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity. Drive through the Sea of Sand towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go on foot or ride (rent) horse/pony. The trip is around 20 minutes. Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Go to Padang Rumput (Savana) and Pasir Berbisik (Whispering Sand or Sea of Sand).
- Transfer to jeep and return to car.
- Travel 3-4 hours back to Surabaya. Drop-off at airport or hotels in Surabaya.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Have questions? Just read our FAQs here – https://intercom.help/tourmountbromo/
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
What to Bring
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95), good-grip shoes. Temperatures range from 8 – 22 degrees Celcius in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (can be purchased at the mountains; subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat (just in case)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya. Airport pick up and drop off also available.
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Vehicle and driver
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater:
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 10 years old.
- Light fitness required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
The prices are not valid for the following dates – 21st December – 3rd January 2018. Please email us for exact price due to peak season.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.