Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour (1D/1N)
Suitable for people who only have 1D 1N in Surabaya.
SGD 160 /PAX
4 pax, $120 each
6 pax, $110 each
10+ pax, $100 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour is suitable for group of friends and travelers on a budget and lack of time in Surabaya.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area
- Pick up from Juana International Airport/Hotel in Surabaya. We usually pick up around 1130pm -12 midnight so that we can reach Bromo in time for Sunrise and don’t need to stay in Bromo.
- Travel to Mount Bromo Area . About 3-4 hours car journey.
Day 2: Bromo Area – Surabaya
- See the spectacular sunrise from Penanjakan (Best view to see Sunrise) by Jeep 4WD at 3:30am
- You will enjoy the beautiful Sunrise then we go back to Jeep 4WD , continue to Hill of Love and you can take a photo stop there. We will go to the Jeep Parking area through the sea of sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go by foot or rent horse/pony. The trip around 20 minutes. You will have to climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Go to Padang Rumput (Savana) and Pasir Berbisik (Whispering Sand or Sea of Sand).
- Transfer to Jeep and go back to car waiting area.
- Travel back to Surabaya. Drop off at Airport or any other hotels in Surabaya. Journey is about 3-4 hours.
Our tour is finished here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to changes depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you and make the judgement call. However, we do intent to keep as much as possible to the stated itinerary above.
Have questions? Just read our FAQ here – https://intercom.help/tourmountbromo/
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email with the contact to tie up for your trip.
What to Bring
- Warm Jacket, head cover, good mask, good grip shoes. Temperatures ranges from 8 – 22 degress celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Sock and Glove (Can be purchased at the mountains for $5-$10 but these are bought along the roadside from the villagers. Thus, it is not 100% that they will be selling everyday)
- Sunblock (if needed) , torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals i.e. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will bring you to places to eat just that arranging the payment issue etc is a quite an issue across various dietary preference.
- Donkey/Horse fee to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater:
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 13 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
If you cancel within 36 hours from the time that you book, we will issue you a 90% refund. The 10% is due to online transaction charges.