Taman Safari/Waterfall & Mount Bromo Tour (2D/1N)
This tour is for travellers who want to go to Bromo, waterfall and the safari in 2D1N. Hotel stay included.
SGD 280 /PAX
5-9 pax, $270 each
10+ pax, $260 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour is suitable for families, friends and co-workers. We recommend that there are at least 4 people to maximize your enjoyment at the amusement park or waterfall.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
Taman Safari Prigen
Taman Safari (Prigen) is a branch of Taman Safari located in Prigen, Pasuruan, East Java (7.761171°S 112.66722°E). It is about 50 kilometres (31 mi) from Juanda International Airport, Surabaya and about 45 kilometres (28 mi) from Malang. It lies on the slope of Mount Arjuno, 800 to 1,500 metres (2,600 to 4,900 ft) above sea level and covers about 350 hectares (860 acres), the largest Safari Park in Asia. (Wikipedia)
Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area
- Pick up from Juanda International Airport/ hotel in Surabaya in the morning at 10am.
- Go to Taman Safari to visit the Safari theme park in the afternoon.
- Check into Taman Safari Baboba Resort Hotel; explore the resort and see giraffes or zebras from your hotel room.
- Travel to Bromo Area at around midnight and reach Bromo around 2-230am.
Day 2: Bromo Area – Taman Safari
- Leave by 4WD jeep at 2:30am from the main village of Bromo to see the spectacular sunrise from the best vantage point, Penanjakan, at 4:30am
- Continue to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity. We will drive through the Sea of Sand and head towards Bromo Crater.
- At the crater, you can go on foot or horse/pony ride (rent). The trip around 20 minutes. You will have to climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Have breakfast and travel to Madakaripura Waterfall.
- Travel back to Surabaya in the mid-late afternoon and drop off at Juanda Airport or Surabaya Hotel.
- Our tour ends here.
- Ability to swap visit to Taman Safari in the afternoon with a visit to Madakaripura Waterfall. However, we don’t have time for both waterfall and Taman Safari.
- Entrance ticket to waterfall and motobike fee is excluded.
- No additional charge.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Have questions? Just read our FAQs here – https://intercom.help/tourmountbromo/
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
What to Bring
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95), good-grip shoes. Temperatures range from 8 – 22 degrees Celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (can be purchased from villagers at the mountains; subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- Standard shared room in Taman Safari Baobab Resort Hotel
- 1 Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will bring you to places to eat depending on your preference.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater:
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Ijen = Rp 150,000/person (weekday) & Rp 200,000 /person (weekend)
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate.
- Light fitness is required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
The prices are not valid for the following dates – 21st December – 3rd January 2018. Please email us for exact price due to peak season.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.