Tumpak Sewu & Mount Bromo & Ijen Tour (4D/3N)
This tour includes top 3 popular attractions – Mount Bromo, Khaw Ijen and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. Most trending tour package.
SGD 499 /PERSON
3-6 pax, $469 each person
7-8 pax, $459 each person
9-10+ pax, $409 each person
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour is suitable for families, friends, co-workers and lovers. We recommend at least 4 people to maximize enjoyment at Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen. Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
The Ijen volcano complex is a group of composite volcanoes in the Banyuwangi Regency of East Java, Indonesia.
It is inside a larger caldera Ijen, which is about 20 kilometres wide. The Gunung Merapi stratovolcano is the highest point of that complex. The name “Gunung Merapi” means “mountain of fire” in the Indonesian language (api being “fire”); Mount Merapi in central Java and Marapi in Sumatra have the same etymology. (Wikipedia)
Day 1: Surabaya – Ijen
- 930am (Preferably arrival before 12 noon) – Pick up from Juana International Airport/ hotel in Surabaya. Travel to Bondowoso, Ijen area.
- Have lunch en route to Ijen area.
- 4pm – Arrive at Check into Grand Padis Hotel.(If Grand Padis Hotel is not available, we will check into Ijen View Resort or similar class hotel)
- Free and easy. Have good rest and prepare for Ijen hike in the night.
Day 2: Ijen – Malang Area
- 12am – Head to Ijen parking area by car.
- 2am – Climb up to the Ijen volcano to see blue fire.
- 4am – Explore phenomena blue fire.
- 5am – Explore around from the top of Mount Ijen and see the green lake.
- 6am – Back to parking area.
- 8am – Head to hotel by car.
- 10am – Enjoy breakfast at hotel and have some rest.
- 12pm – Check out from hotel and transfer to Malang area.
- 4pm – Check into Ijen Suites Resort in Malang. (If Ijen Suites Resort is not available, we will check into Hotel Santika Premiere Malang or Hotel Atria or similar class hotel)
- Free and easy. Have good rest.
Day 3: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
- 7am – Enjoy breakfast.
- 8am – Travel to Tumpuk Sewu Waterfall. Journey is about 2-3 hours from the hotel.
- 11-1pm – Explore Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Tebing Nirwana Waterfall, Telaga Biru and Goa Tetes.
- 1pm – Return to Malang
- 5pm – Rest in hotel (Free and easy) and get ready to leave for Bromo at 1130pm.
Day 4: Bromo Area – Surabaya
- 2am – Depart to Mount Bromo.
- 2:30am – Go to view point by shared Jeep.
- 4am – Arrive at parking area. Walk to sunrise spot. Enjoy sunrise view, Mount Bromo, Mount Batok and Semeru panoramic from view point.
- 6am – Back to Jeep and head to Sea of Sand.
- 7am – Walk or rent horse to across the Sea of Sand to reach Mount Bromo.
- 8am – Explore Mount Bromo and take photos.
- 8:30am – Back to Sea of Sand and the parking area.
- 9am – Head to breakfast area to have breakfast
- 11am – Relax and get ready to leave Mount Bromo. Go Back to Surabaya.
- 2pm – Drop off at Surabaya Juanda Airport or any hotel in Surabaya city.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above. The itinerary also depends on time and weather, the discretion is on the agency to choose the hotels.
You can also consider another popular 4D3N package of ours that does Bromo and Ijen – https://tourmountbromo.com/product/mount-bromo-ijen-banyuwangyi-tour-start-bromo-4d-3n/
- Standard shared room in the accommodations mentioned above
- Breakfast provided by accommodations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private Tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with basic English speaking driver. If hotel option selected, we will arrange a better English and more experienced driver. For grps of 3 pax and above, we will arrange 1 tour guide to follow you throughout the trip
- Shared Jeep in Bromo
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic/international flight & domestic/international airport tax (Option to add this onto your tour and reduce the hassle of getting on your own)
- Breakfast included and provided by the accomodation. Lunch and dinner are excluded. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$15 for round trip.
- Tips for Guides and Drivers (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater & Waterfall: (You can check the optional entrance fee to include the entrance fee for convenience) Below are estimated fees.
Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
• Ijen = Rp 200,000/person (weekday) & Rp 250,000 /person (weekend)
• Madakaripura Waterfall = Rp 200,000
- All the fees not mentioned in the “Inclusive”
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95), good-grip shoes. Temperatures range from 8 – 22 degrees Celcius in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (can be purchased at the mountains; subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 10 years old.
- Light fitness required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.
Want to know what else to do?
Refer to https://tourmountbromo.com/blog/surabaya/ to find out what our experts have to say about Surabaya!