Yogyakarta Borobudur & Prambanan & Merapi Day Tour
Go on a tour of its finest sightseeing destinations. Spend a full day to explore Java’s artistic and cultural heritage – Yogyakarta
SGD 149 /PERSON
4 pax, $139 each
6 pax, $129 each
10+ pax, $119 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour is suitable for families, friends, co-workers and lovers. We recommend at least 4 people to maximize enjoyment at Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen. Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Surabaya provided. Airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged.
Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. (Wikipedia)
The Ijen volcano complex is a group of composite volcanoes in the Banyuwangi Regency of East Java, Indonesia.
It is inside a larger caldera Ijen, which is about 20 kilometres wide. The Gunung Merapi stratovolcano is the highest point of that complex. The name “Gunung Merapi” means “mountain of fire” in the Indonesian language (api being “fire”); Mount Merapi in central Java and Marapi in Sumatra have the same etymology. (Wikipedia)
Travel Map (4D3N)
Yogyakarta Day Tour
- Pick-up from pick up from hotel in Yogyakarta at 3:30am.
- Arrive at the majestic Borobudur Temple around 4am to catch a beautiful sunrise and take amazing photos.
- Head to Merapi Kaliadem at around 7:30am-8:45am. Witness the beauty of Mount Merapi as you explore the foothill of this active stratovolcano by jeep.
- Transfer to Prambanan around 10:30-11:45am. Visit Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple compound in Indonesia and a UNESCO Heritage Site.
- Drop off at hotel accommodation at around 2pm-3pm.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
In this package, we include all admission fees (Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple, Mount Merapi).
- Hotel pick up and drop off within Yogyakarta
- All admission fees
- Borobudur ticket sunrise IDR450,000
- Experienced driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel costs
- Parking fees
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc
- International flight & international airport tax
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Guide (optional)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located outside of the city i.e. Solo and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Hotel pick up in Kaliurang, Gunung Kidul, Prambanan, Kulon Progo, Parangtritis area will require an additional charge of IDR25,000 to IDR50,000 per person. Surcharge must be paid directly to the driver
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat (just in case)
- Group of 2 + 4 luggages
- Group of 4 + 2 luggages
- Group of 5 without luggages
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 10 years old.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.