Yogyakarta Temples Tour (3D/2N)
Explore Borobudur and Prambanan in 3D2N. Visit Kalibiru National Park.
SGD 389 /PERSON
4 pax, $369 each
6 pax, $359each
10+ pax, $339 each
Corporate tours? Drop us a note at email@example.com
Borobudur, or Barabudur is a 9th-century MahayanaBuddhist temple in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia, and the world’s largest Buddhist temple. The temple consists of nine stacked platforms, six square and three circular, topped by a central dome. It is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues. The central dome is surrounded by 72 Buddha statues, each seated inside a perforated stupa. It is a UNESCO Heritage Site.
Prambanan or Rara Jonggrang is a 9th-century Hindu temple compound in Central Java, Indonesia, dedicated to the Trimurti, the expression of God as the Creator (Brahma), the Preserver (Vishnu) and the Destroyer (Shiva). The temple compound is located approximately 17 kilometres (11 mi) northeast of the city of Yogyakarta on the boundary between Central Java and Yogyakarta provinces. The temple compound, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the largest Hindu temple site in Indonesia, and one of the biggest in Southeast Asia.
Kalibiru National Park
Kalibiru National Park is a beautiful park of lush nature, a peaceful environment, and beautiful views. The park is located in the Menoreh hills, at 450 meters above sea level. Except beautiful nature and views, the park also offers great sunsets and fun outdoor activities, such as tree tops that offers great views, flying fox and trekking paths that range from 1,5 to 7 kilometers.
Day 1: Yogyakarta Airport – Prambanan Temple
- Pick-up from Yogyakarta Airport or pick up from hotel in Yogyakarta at about 9am or at arrival timing of flight.
- Proceed to Prambanan Temple to view the Hindu Temple from the 9th Century.
- Visit Rato Boko Palace which is an archaeological site in Java.
- Check-in to Greenhost Boutique Hotel. (*It will always be Greenhost Hotel. In the event of unavailability, we will Ayaartta Hotel Malioboro) You will stay here for 2 nights.
- (If time permits, we can bring you to Malioboro Street to do some shopping before heading back to the hotel)
- Have dinner in the city at about 6-7pm.
- Return to hotel accommodation to rest.
Day 2: Taman Sari – Borobudur – Kaliburu National Park
- Rise and shine, enjoy breakfast in Hotel. Pick up at 830am-9am.
- Visit Sultan’s Palace and “Taman Sari” Water Castle, which once served as a splendid pleasure park of palaces, pools and waterways for the sultan and his entourage.
- Have lunch en route to Borobudur.
- Proceed to Borobudur Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a stunning architectural masterpiece. The journey will take 1-2 hours to reach.
- Visit Borobudur and take pictures.
- We will then proceed to Kaliburu National Park and Pulepayung to enjoy nice view and take good photos. You will be transferred to a shared jeep while going into the National Park.
- Return to hotel and rest. Dinner en route to hotel. Expected arrival time in hotel is about 7pm.
Day 3: Jomblang Cave – Yogyakarta Airport
- Rise and shine, enjoy breakfast in Hotel. Pick up at 830am-9am.
- Proceed to Jomblang Cave. Arrive Jomblang Cave about 10am and prepare for the caving adventure.
- Rappel down into the Jomblang Cave; pump up the adrenaline! This whole activity will take about 2 hours.
- Enjoy local lunch in the vicinity.
- Proceed to Adisutjipto International Airport for your flight or drop off in Yogyakarta hotel. (Option available to book Hotel for another night and inclusive of airport transfer to Yogyakarta)
- Tour ends here.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Add Ons: Additional Night Stay
- 1 Night Accommodation in The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta M Gallery By Sofitel. (*It will always be Phoenix Hotel unless there is no availability, we will use Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort & Spa)
- Should the customer choose this option, our tour will be free and easy for the 3rd day afternoon.
- Includes Airport Transfer from hotel to Yogyakarta International Airport on Day 4.
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
What to Bring
- Change of clothes and towel in case you get wet at the caves.
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat (just in case)
- 2 pax = 1 standard room
- 3 pax = 1 standard room + 1 extra bed
- 4 pax = 2 standard rooms
- 5 pax = 2 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 6 pax = 3 standard rooms
- 7 pax = 3 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- 8 pax = 4 standard rooms
- 9 pax = 4 standard rooms + 1 extra bed
- There is no additional tax.
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
- 2 Breakfast provided by Hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Yogyakarta International Airport
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English-/Bahasa Indonesia.
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Not Inclusive Of
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- International flight & international airport tax
- Meals i.e. lunch and dinner. Breakfast included in hotel. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Borobudur Sunrise Entrance ticket (foreigner ticket)
- Prambanan Entrance ticket (foreigner ticket)
- Merapi Volcano Jeep Tour activity
- Jomblang caving activity (including simple lunch box)
- Cave Tubing activity
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.