Mount Bromo & Kawah Ijen
Private Tour Package (3D/2N)
Fr. SGD 159 (RM 499) /pax
Visa-free for Singapore/Malaysia Passport
Only need vaccination record
What's the itinerary?
- Pick up from Surabaya Juanda International Airport or Train station on your arrival time. OR pick up at your hotel in Surabaya at 9am.
- Travel to Mount Bromo area.
- Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight (Optional, entrance and motorbike fee are not included).
- Check into Cafe Lava Hostel (if this hostel is not available, we will use another same standard hostel instead). You will stay here for 1 night.
- If you want to see Milky Way at Bromo area, we will pick you up from hostel at 10pm and proceed to milky way viewpoint. After that, we directly go to Bromo sunrise (Optional, you can choose as add-on).
- Arrive at Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at approximately 2:30am -3am. This will be a shared jeep including a local Bromo guide/driver.
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan, at 3:30am.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity.
- Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. You can walk through or go on via horse/pony ride (optional, horse riding fee is not included). This part is around 20 minutes.
- Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 minutes to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Transfer to Jeep and return to Bromo hotel. Enjoy breakfast at 10:30 am and checkout by 11 am.
- Travel to Ijen area. Arrive around 6-7pm.
- Check into Ijen View. (if this hostel is not available, we will use another same standard hostel instead). You will stay here for 1 night.
- Checkout around 12:00 am and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go. Local Ijen tour guide is included in this package.
- Reach Paltuding permit post at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Kawah Ijen.
- At the peak, we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. As the Blue Flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, sightings are dependent on suitable weather. As with other natural phenomena, sightings cannot be guaranteed but we will bring you to the choice view point.
- At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to Kawah Ijen before returning to Paltuding .
- Road trip 6-7 hours back to Surabaya city. (Or you can choose to drop off in Bali)
- We will drop you off at your requested hotel in Surabaya, or Surabaya Airport or Surabaya Train Station.
Our tour ends here.
* Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Private Transportation & Accommodation
Available everyday inc. public holidays
Hassle-free package, just book and go
Share with your friends:
Book Your Seat Now!
Recommend flight for this package is:
- Fly in to Surabaya before 12 noon
- Fly out from Surabaya at night or stay 1 night in Surabaya
You can book directly online and pay using PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer (including PayNow, PayLah etc).
Recommend flight schedule
- Fly in to Surabaya before 12 noon
- Fly out from Surabaya t night or stay 1 night in Surabaya
- If you last day flight is in the afternoon, we can reserve the itinerary which would go to Ijen first. Just message us, we can always fit into your flight schedule!
Your passport with min. 6 months validity; Vaccination proofs (fully vaccinated with at least 2 does); return tickets; travel insurance (recommend) and other travel essentials. For visa related questions, please check in our FAQ page.
No. However, it’s strongly recommended to purchase COVID-19 related travel insurance. tYou can purchase with us in add-ons.
This is the most popular itinerary among the customers. However, if you want to add, change or skip some attractions, we can customise itinerary for you. All the attractions and activities are optional, you can always skip if you don’t want to go. You can leave a note when you check out or tell our guide in the tour.
Yes, hotel transfer in the following areas in Bali is included: Sanur, Denpasar, Kuta, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Canggu, Tanjung Benoa, Ubud, North Ubud, Sebatu, Payangan, Tegalalang, Amed, Singaraja, Lovina, and Kintamani. Airport transfer is also doable.
Which Countries are Visa Free?
- Brunei Darussalam
Which Countries Provide Visa On Arrival (500,000 Rupiah Cash To Be Paid At Immigration):
- South Africa
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- Netherlands (Holland)
- Timor Leste
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Book Early To Avoid Disappointment!
Looking for other Mount Bromo packages?
We also have 4D3N Mount Bromo and Ijen Tour Package and Bromo Sunrise Tour.
If you are looking for public tours or other tour packages, just leave your message below or simply click the WhatsApp button and start chatting with us.
We are happy to answer all your questions 🙂