Mount Bromo & Mount Ijen & Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Private Tour (4D/3N)
Available Every Day
Price From SGD 399/pax
No need any PCR/ART Test
No need Travel Insurance
Visa-free for Singapore Passport
What's the itinerary?
- Pick up from Surabaya Juanda International Airport or Train station on your arrival time. Or pick up at your hotel in Surabaya at 9am.
- Travel to Malang area. Arrive around 2-3pm.
- Visit Kampung Warna Warni, the different murals of varying colours to brighten up the neighbourhood.
- Check into Hotel Atria. (if this hotel is not available, we will use another same standard 4-star hotel instead). You will stay here for 1 night.
- Pick up from your hotel and drive to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. Driving distance around 2-3 hours.
- Visit Tumpak Sewu waterfall.
- Travel to Bromo area. Driving distance around 3-4 hours.
- Check into Bromo Terrace Hotel. (if this hotel is not available, we will use another same standard 4-star hotel instead). You will stay here for 1 night.
- Arrive at Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at approximately 2:30am -3am. This will be a shared jeep including a local Bromo guide/driver.
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan, at 3:30am.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity.
- Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. You can walk through or go on via horse/pony ride (optional, horse riding fee is not included). This part is around 20 minutes.
- Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 minutes to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
- Transfer to Jeep and return to Bromo hotel. Enjoy breakfast at 10:30 am and checkout by 11 am.
- Travel to Ijen area. Arrive around 6-7pm.
- Check into El Royale Resort. (if this hotel is not available, we will use another same standard 4-star hotel instead). You will stay here for 2 nights. (Add-on SGD100 to upgrade to Dialoog Banyuwangyi Hotel).
- Checkout around 12:00 am and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go. Local Ijen tour guide is included in this package.
- Reach Paltuding permit post at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Kawah Ijen.
- At the peak, we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. As the Blue Flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, sightings are dependent on suitable weather. As with other natural phenomena, sightings cannot be guaranteed but we will bring you to the choice view point.
- At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to Kawah Ijen before returning to Paltuding .
- Road trip 7-8 hours back to Surabaya city. (Or you can choose to drop off in Bali)
- We will drop you off at your requested hotel in Surabaya, or Surabaya Airport or Surabaya Train Station.
Our tour ends here.
* Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Sunrise View at Mount Bromo
Blue Fire at Mount Ijen
Amazing Waterfalls at Tumpak Sewu
Private Tour | All-Inclusive | Can Customize
Share with your friends:
Book Your Seat Quickly!
Before Air Ticket Price Increases!
Accommodation for this package will be:
- Bromo Park Hotel / Bromo Terrance Hotel
- Kokoon Hotel / El Royale Hotel
Only you and your family/friends in your tour. You won’t share the transportation and accommodation with other tourists.
You can book directly online and pay using PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer (including PayNow, PayLah etc).
Your passport with min. 6 months validity; Vaccination proofs (fully vaccinated with at least 2 does); return tickets; travel insurance(highly recommend) and other travel essentials.
This is the most popular itinerary among the customers. However, if you want to add, change or skip some attractions, we can customise itinerary for you. All the attractions and activities are optional, you can always skip if you don’t want to go. You can leave a note when you check out or tell our guide in the tour.
The entrance fees have various pricing i.e. foreigner, local rate, peak prices etc. It would be better that the customer pay on the spot depending on his/her nationality. Also, it will solve the refund issue if you choose not to go to the attraction when you are on the tour.
In general, the period between March till November are the best months to visit Indonesia. This is the period of the dry season.With that being said, we recommend customers not to be too bothered by it because you are only here for a few days , it is no guarantee that even if you come in the dry season, it won’t rain or it will always be rainy during the monsoon season. We believe a lot is down to luck. December/August are still the peak period of tourist in Indonesia.
Return airport transfer service is included. We would pick you up at Surabaya airport on your arrival time on day 1. If you are already in Surabaya, we would pick you up at your hotel at around 9am instead. On the last day, we would offer free airport transfer from your hotel.
The nearest international airport to Mount Bromo is Surabaya Juanda International Airport.
Which Countries Provide Visa On Arrival (500,000 Rupiah Cash To Be Paid At Immigration):
- South Africa
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- Netherlands (Holland)
- Timor Leste
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Book Early To Avoid Disappointment!
Looking for other Mount Bromo packages?
We also have 4D3N & 3D2N Mount Bromo and Ijen Tour Package which you is less tiring.
You will have one extra day at Banyuwangi to get sufficient rest time. It is also for safety and enjoyment consideration of the customers.
If you are looking for public tours or other tour packages, just leave your message below or simply click the WhatsApp button and start chatting with us.
We are happy to answer all your questions 🙂